Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Good weigh in last Thursday - lost 5 whole pounds. I'm sure lots of it was water weight but still I had to pat myself on the back. I did pretty good on the diet plan. Keeping the Points down below or just at the 29 mark. I have been trying to plan ahead at least for the next meal. That's ahead right... I don't feel the loss yet though. When my tummy feels smaller then I'll know I am doing good. I played the yo-yo game for a long time with the scales and they became my enemy. Now I use them but with caution.

I love potatos and was grilling steak so pototos are perfect. Wanting something different I came up with this recipe. I used 3 potatos and it made more than 3 servings. I modified the recipe so that I can count it on my Weight Watchers Points Plus for one person.

Three Cheese Potato Bake


1 potato baked
1 slice bacon
2 t sour cream plus
2 t shredded cheese plus 1 t
2 t parmesan cheese plus 1 t
2 t cream cheese
1 t butter plus 1 t
1/4 c milk
bread crumbs from 1/2 slice of bread

Mix all ingredients well and place in a ramekin or small casserole dish. Mix the extra cheese and 1 t of butter and crumble on top. Crumble bread on top. Bake 350 for 20-25 m.

It was delicious with the steak and steamed cabbage.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Boy does that look good! Congrats on the 5 pounds. It's a really good start that's for sure!

Susan