Thursday, June 24, 2010

I did good yesterday - I rode the exercise bike for 15 minutes last evening and I ate healthier. My appetite is still not where it aught to be. My BP last evening was 150/96 with a pulse of 80.

This morning I rode the bike again for 10 minutes. My BP this morning was high - 160/113 and a pulse of 80. I cut my 20mg Lisinopril in quarters and took 5mg. The last time I took 10mg my pressure dropped too much - 89/65. This might not seem low to some people but if you have high blood pressure that is a very uncomfortable. It makes me very weak and dizzy and nausiated (sp).

OK on to something else.

I am not feeling depressed today. Probably because I am so busy. I have an audit next Tuesday to get ready for. In case you didn't know I am a bookkeeper/accountant for a construction company. I hate gathering info for an audit but this not my first - so I am preparing with all of my ammo.

The weather here is stiffling hot. The humidity is so high and the temps are high making it feel like 105-110 degrees.

Today I am thankful that my Pop (step dad - the kindest man I have ever known) is home from the hospital and feeling better.

Ya'll have a good day. Becca