Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's a Struggle

Physical fitness is not only one of the most important keys to a healthy body, it is the basis of dynamic and creative intellectual activity. John F. Kennedy

Health is a state of complete physical, mental and social well-being, and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity. (World Health Organization)

Why is it so hard to be good to yourself? I have good intentions but they falter. OK so good INTENTIONS are nothing without ACTION. I have all the tools I need. It is easy to do nothing. It is work to make changes and be good to yourself.

My routine needs to revamped. I need to turn off the TV and get busy. I watch a lot of TV since I live alone. Being alone lends itself to routine most times. OK. I've acknowledges this much.

My health is at stake here. I am heart attack waiting to happen. I feel the twinges in my heart sometime like and old engine trying to run with oil build up. Last night I lay in bed just hoping that I wasn't about to have a heart attack.

The thing I need to conquer most is to stop smoking these nasty cigarettes. I know what they are doing to me. I've quit before. I absolutely HAVE to stop.

I need to eat more nutriciously(sp). I eat whatever is fastest most times it is eggs. Eggs are alright but I need to eat other things. I need to plan. I have vitamins but I don't take them. I need to start taking them.

Alright my head is spinning with changes I need to make. One change will lead to another.

Confessing this here will make me more accountable I hope. Changes are a struggle sometime but I am going to work on what I have to do.

No comments: